meta data for this page
The spells tab allows for different helpful and harmful spells to be set.
Spell names can be typed directly into the text boxes or via the spell selector
? button that allows for selecting various spells, macros and other commands.
- Set spells for - Select helpful or harmful.
- Helpful - Set helpful spells that will be cast on friendly characters.
- Harmful - Set harmful spells that will be cast on hostile characters.
- Cast when button - Select if the cast happens when the button is pressed or released.
- Modifier keys - Select the modifier key(s) used in combination with mouse clicks.
- Avoid Blue Cursor - Cast an invalid spell and ended up with a blue cursor? this option is your friend.
- Auto Target - Set the healers target to the player/npc being cast against.
- Text Boxes - The mouse button pressed with cast the spell, the binding is a combination of the Modifier key and the Mouse button.
- Note: if manually typing in spells, check it shows in the tooltip to know its set correctly.
- Spells Selector - Click on the
?to open the spells selector dialog.
- Auto Trinket - Attempt to use trinkets automatically when casting spells.
- Unset spells on disabled bars - Mouse clicks are unregistered on disabled bars. This makes moving the frames much easier.
- SmartCast out of combat - Select an appropriate spell for the situation.
- Avoid PvP - If the target is PvP flagged, avoid casting on them.
- Include spells - Types of spells to be included in SmartCast.
The spell selector has spells, items, macros and commands in separate dropdowns making it quick and easy to use.